Shape the future
The members of the ISCC association promote the sustainable cultivation of biomass. As part of the ISCC network, members are active in designing the utilisation of biomass in a more environmentally, climatically and socially friendly and at the same time economically sustainable way. Hence, members of ISCC make an important contribution to the protection of climate and environment.
Goals of the ISCC association
The ISCC association makes an important contribution to the protection of climate and environment. It promotes the sustainable development of society through the promotion of sustainable cultivation of biomass in a more environmentally, climatically and socially friendly, and at the same time economically sustainable way. It aims to ensure traceability throughout the supply chain.
Tasks of the ISCC association
- Promotion of sustainable cultivation of biomass and its sustainable and traceable processing and utilisation.
- Providing support to stakeholders who promote sustainable cultivation and utilisation of biomass
- Providing a forum for a balanced stakeholder dialogue about sustainability and certification
- Establishing technical committees for the discussion of issues with high practical relevance
- Promotion and continuous improvement of the ISCC certification system for sustainable biomass and its processing.
(Abstract of by-laws)
Benefits of a membership in the ISCC association:
- Privileged access to information
- Access to the ISCC client login section
- Advisory services regarding sustainability, chain of custody and GHG
- Possibility to participate in ISCC General Assembly, Technical Committees
- Influence on ISCC strategy and future developments
- Networking opportunities
- Reduced quantity dependent fees (relevant for conversion units)