Procedure for application of membership
Objectives of the membership
Natural or legal persons willing to become members shall be prepared to support production, processing and utilisation of sustainable biomass and bioenergy in the context of the ISCC system and thereby make a contribution to climate protection and ecological and social sustainability.
Members of ISCC may also be members of other associations for certification of biomass and bioenergy.
Benefits of a membership in the ISCC association:
- Privileged access to information
- Access to the ISCC client login section
- Advisory services regarding sustainability, chain of custody and GHG
- Possibility to participate in ISCC General Assembly, Technical Committees
- Influence on ISCC strategy and future developments
- Networking opportunities
- Reduced quantity dependent fees (relevant for conversion units)
Systematics of the procedure
Application for membership
For application for membership to the ISCC Association please use the following form that you may return by fax or mail: