7th ISCC Global Sustainability Conference and ISCC e.V. General Assembly
15.02.2017, Brussels (Belgium)
Wednesday, 15 February 2017 in Brussels
The 7th ISCC Global Sustainability Conference was a huge success and set with 220 registrations a new visitor record.
High profile speakers delivered interesting presentations on a broad range of topics:
- The future of biofuels discussed by the European Commission and Member States
- Opportunities of advanced and no iLUC biofuels
- The future of biofuels in aviation
- The implementation of the Low Carbon Fuel Standard in California
- The future of certification and the implementation of deforestation free supply chains
The speakers from the industry, NGOs, national authorities and the European Commission approached the topics from different angels. Panel discussions and networking sessions completed the conference.
The conference was open to all interested parties.
Please click here for further information on the conference.