In our newsletter from 20 April 2023 and the System Update from 28 April 2023, we informed stakeholders about the actions taken by ISCC to reduce the risk of potential fraud in waste- and residue-based supply chains and identify non-compliant System Users.
ISCC has initiated the following actions:
- Unannounced integrity audits
- Follow up with stakeholders
- Discussion with laboratories and customs authorities
- Engaging with other voluntary schemes to ensure a level playing field
- Implementation of tightened system requirements
- Development of yield guidelines for waste / residue points of origin