Prepare the audit within your company
- Set up an audit team
- Identify missing information
- Complement missing information
- Conduct an internal audit
Become familiar with the ISCC requirements to be prepared for the audit. Non-compliances may delay the certification process.
Get audited by your certification body
- Provide all necessary proofs, documents and data as well as access to relevant locations
- Receive the audit report and a list with corrective measures, if necessary
- Implement the corrective measures within 40 days (if applicable)
The certificate can only be issued after the timely implementation of the corrective measures mentioned in the respective list.
Receive your certificate
Issuance of certificate
- CB forwards audit documents to ISCC
- ISCC reviews the audit documents
- ISCC publishes the certificate on the ISCC website
- ISCC informs official bodies, if necessary
ISCC system users are obliged to check on the ISCC website whether their suppliers of sustainable material are in the possession of a valid ISCC certificate.