Become a member
Procedure for application of membership
Objectives of the membership
Natural or legal persons willing to become members shall be prepared to support production, processing and utilisation of biobased feedstocks and renewables in the context of the ISCC system and thereby make a contribution to climate protection and ecological and social sustainability.
Benefits of a membership in the ISCC Association:
- Privileged access to information
- Access to the ISCC client login section
- Advisory services regarding sustainability, chain of custody and GHG
- Possibility to participate in ISCC General Assembly, regional stakeholder comittees
- Influence on ISCC strategy and future developments
- Networking opportunities
- Reduced quantity dependent fees (relevant for conversion units)
Members of ISCC may also be members of other associations for certification of biobased feedstocks and renewables.
How to become a member of the ISCC Association?
To become a member of the ISCC Association please fill out the form below and return it by fax or mail.
|Company turnover||Membership fee|
|Company < 10 mill. € turnover||500 €|
|Company > 10 mill. € < 50 mill. € turnover||1,000 €|
|Company > 50 mill. € < 250 mill. € turnover||2,000 €|
|Company >250 mill. € turnover||3,000 €|
|NGOs, Research, GOs, Associations||250 €|