Technical Stakeholder Meeting “Circular Economy and Bioeconomy”
10 December 2020, Virtual meeting
We will upload the agenda shortly. The meeting is scheduled for Central European Time (CET).
Attendance is free of charge.
1st Technical Stakeholder Meeting
04 June 2020, Virtual Meeting
The first meeting of the Technical Committee “Circular Economy and Bioeconomy” was a great success! More than 70 participants joined us at the virtual meeting and enabled a great kickoff for the innovation-driven Technical Committee. Please find the presentations below.
- Dr Jan Henke, Director, ISCC System, Germany
Update ISCC PLUS
- Fulvia Raffaelli, Head of Unit “Clean Technologies and Products”, European Commission, DG GROW, Belgium
The Circular Economy Action Plan as a New European Strategy
- Jenny Walther-Thoß, Policy Officer “Sustainable Biomass and Standards”, WWF Germany
Sustainability Certification for Products of the Circular Economy and Bioeconomy – An NGO Perspective
- Inna Knelsen, System Manager, ISCC System, Germany
Results of Public Consultation Phase on ISCC PLUS
- Frederic Deux, R&D Packaging Leader, Unilever, Netherlands, Ana Pontvianne, Packaging Manager, REN Clean Skincare, UK
Experience of a Brand Owner in the Implementation of ISCC PLUS
- Marc Close, Leader Circular Economy, SABIC, Netherlands
SABIC: Current use of ISCC and Challenges for Scaling up
- Roy Vissers, Circular Economy Project Lead, Bert Havenith, Strategic & Market Intelligence Director and Sustainability Team Lead, DSM, Netherlands
DSM. Challenges for Scaling Up Certification: Molders and Distributers
- Jason Pierce, Group Leader, Circular Economy and LCA, Eastman, USA
Enabling world-scale advanced circular recycling of plastics with ISCC PLUS
- Dr Jan Henke, Director, Jessica Michel, System Manager, ISCC System, Germany
Implementation of a Licensing Scheme for Brand Owners and Adapted Certification Approach for Small-scale Companies
- Dr Peter Hawighorst, Project Manager, ISCC System, Germany
Implementation of an Additional Attribution Approach – Requests from a Brand Owner
About the Technical Stakeholder Committee
ISCC is committed to supporting the shift towards the circular economy and bioeconomy. The ISCC Technical Stakeholder Committee ‘Circular Economy and Bioeconomy’ will provide a platform for stakeholders to engage in a constructive dialogue on the sustainability certification of recycled and bio-based materials.