Regional Stakeholder Committee Meeting Southeast Asia
The next meeting will take place on 24 October 2019 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The venue will be announced shortly.
The attendance is free of charge.
The committee is intended to support the constructive dialogue on the implementation of sustainability regulations in Southeast Asia. Practical experiences will be discussed and – if possible – considered for improvements of the ISCC system.
Adrian Suharto (Neste Singapore Pte Ltd), Chew Jit Seng (Genting Plantations Bhd, Malaysia)
Working groups of the TC SEA
Five working groups for the TC SEA have been established. Each is led by a working group leader. The following topics are covered:
- Working group 1: Land use change
- Working group 2: Methane reduction and avoidance
- Working group 3: Smallholders
- Working group 4: Canola/Australia
- Working group 5: Social Issues