Waste, residues and advanced low carbon fuels
The committee is intended to support the constructive dialogue on the sustainability certification of waste and residues-based biofuels and advanced biofuels
The first meeting is taking place on 17 July 2018 in Shanghai, China
Please note that from 18 – 20 July 2018 the ISCC EU and PLUS Basic Training is taking place in Shanghai, China. Click here for further information and registration for the training
About the meeting
The objectives of this Technical Stakeholder Committee will be:
- Discussion of certification of waste and residue-based supply chains
- Elaboration on advanced low carbon fuels and certification requirements
- Ensure integrity of supply chains and the certification of feedstocks with a potentially higher risk
As the significance of waste and residues-based biofuels and advanced biofuels continuously increases on a global basis, innovative certification approaches and reliable global supply chains become more important. The new Technical Stakeholder Committee will provide an important platform for stakeholders to engage in a dialogue to tackle those challenges and opportunities. The Committee will have a particular focus on Asia, Europe and North America.
ISCC offers sponsoring opportunities of the Technical Committee Meeting. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on conditions and custom opportunities.
Advantages of a Sponsoring of the ISCC TC Meeting:
- Increase your brand awareness
- Showcase your leading innovations and pioneering initiatives
- Reach out to a highly relevant audience (many attendees hold a leading and/or decision-making position)
- Establish positive associations by connecting your brand with sustainability issues