ISCC CORSIA Training
The Agenda for the Training (valid for all upcoming training dates)
- 1 – 2 March, Online Training
The training courses will be held completely online and in English. They are scheduled for Central European (Summer) Time (CE(S)T) and will take place live in the form of an interactive webinar.
Learn about the ISCC CORSIA certification system which has been approved by the ICAO Council for the certification of CORSIA-eligible Sustainable Aviation Fuels in December 2020. Fuel producers and airlines can demonstrate compliance with the CORSIA sustainability criteria by applying the ISCC CORSIA certification system.
The ISCC CORSIA Training provides detailed insights on the legal framework of CORSIA, SAF certification processes and sustainability requirements. Participants will learn about the ISCC CORSIA documents, eligible feedstocks and traceability requirements in aviation fuel supply chains. ISCC experts will also explain the ISCC CORSIA approach of certifying low LUC-risk feedstocks as well as the calculation and reporting of life cycle emissions.
The urgent need to lower greenhouse gas emissions has been recognised by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the aviation industry. ICAO Member States are committed to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions from air transportation, including carbon-neutral growth from 2020 (baseline 2019 emissions) and beyond. CORSIA, the Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation, is ICAO’s instrument to address the increase in total CO2 emissions from aviation.
Benefits at a Glance
- Gain a profound understanding of the ISCC CORSIA certification system
- Become familiar with ISCC CORSIA certification and audit requirements
- Learn about chain of custody options, traceability and transparency in aviation fuels supply chains
- Conduct and discuss several case studies in group works
- Discover further market opportunities for your company
- Options for bilateral discussions with ISCC experts
Accreditation bodies, certification bodies, auditors and company representatives, NGOs, research bodies and authorities
Fees for the ISCC CORSIA Training
- 990 € + VAT (early booking, at least 8 weeks ahead)
- 1.090 € + VAT (regular fee)
Participation in this training course is mandatory for ISCC auditors who want to conduct ISCC CORSIA audits. Please note that the successful completion of an ISCC Basic Training course is a pre-condition to become an ISCC auditor.
- ISCC training courses are open for all interested parties
- ISCC training courses are held in English (if not stated otherwise)
- The training documents are provided to all participants in electronic form via download link
- Group work solutions will be provided to all participants after the training course
- Participants should use their laptops for the training
- A Proof of Participation can only be issued for participants who attended the entire training course to the end and also actively participated in the group work
- Auditors who intend to conduct ISCC audits must successfully complete the subsequent online test within eight weeks after the webinar
- September 2022, Online Training
- January 2022, Online Training
- September 2021, Online Training
- February 2021, Online Training