ISCC Waste and Residues Online Training
Upcoming Training Dates will be published shortly.
The circular economy concept is gaining attention globally. Many EU member states provide incentives for the use of waste- and residue-based biofuels in the framework of the Renewable Energy Directive (RED), which highlights the importance of waste and residues also with respect to third-party certification. In that context, this half-day webinar covers specific risks and challenges in waste and residues supply chains as well as requirements for the ISCC certification of respective materials.
Benefits at a glance
- Get a sound understanding of why waste- and residue-based products play an exceptional role for the certification of sustainable supply chains
- Learn about complexities of waste and residues supply chains including practically oriented case studies
- Familiarize yourself with the ISCC audit requirements and approaches to verify compliance with them
- Deepen your knowledge about the particularities of critical waste/residue materials
Auditors, representatives from certification bodies, companies, NGOs, research bodies and authorities
This ISCC training DOES NOT replace the participation in a 3-day ISCC EU and PLUS Basic Training for auditors, which is a mandatory requirement prior to conducting ISCC audits.
Starting from 01 January 2021, the successful completion of this training will be a prerequisite for the audit and certification of waste and residues supply chains, i.e. auditors who conduct audits according to the ISCC waste and residues process are asked to successfully complete this training by 31 December 2020.
Fees for the ISCC Waste and Residues Training
- 220€ + VAT (early booking, at least 14 days ahead)
- 250€ + VAT (regular fee)
- ISCC trainings are open for all interested parties.
- ISCC trainings are held in English (if not stated otherwise).
- Training documents (pre-read material) are provided to the participants prior to the training via email.
- Please note that an Attestation of Participation can only be issued to those who participate in the entire training. Additionally, ISCC auditors who intend to conduct audits according to the ISCC waste and residues process must successfully complete the subsequent online test within 30 days after the webinar.
- April 2021. Live Online Training
- March 2021, Live Online Training
- November 2020, Live Online Training
- October 2020, Live Online Training
- September 2020, Live Online Training
- June 2020, Live Online Training
- May 2020, Live Online Training (two training courses)
- July 2014, Chicago
- November 2013, Cologne
- September 2013, Cologne
- March 2013, Cologne