ISCC RFNBOs Training
– Renewable Fuels of Non-Biological Origin
Upcoming ISCC RFNBOs Training
18 January 2024
- Early bird: 510 € + VAT (early bird, until 8 weeks ahead)
- Regular: 590 € + VAT (regular fee)
The training courses will be held completely online and in English. They are scheduled for Central European Time and will take place live in the form of an interactive meeting.
Renewable Fuels of Non-Biological Origin (RFNBOs) represent a key-tool to achieve decarbonization goals and net-zero economy. Additionally, the application of RFNBOs spans from the mobility to the building sectors as well as industrial production. Hydrogen, ammonia, e-fuels, and others belong to the RFNBOs category. The 1-day training entails the principles, legislative framework (Renewable Energy Directive RED II), criteria for electricity sourcing, and GHG calculation of RFNBO certification under the ISCC EU standard.
Benefits at a Glance
- Get to know general and specific regulatory framework conditions (RED II and Delegated Acts on RFNBOs)
- Gain a profound understanding of RFNBOs certification under ISCC
- Discover further market opportunities for your company
- Options for bilateral discussion with ISCC experts
Auditors, representatives from certification bodies, companies, NGOs, research bodies and authorities
- The successful participation in the three-day course ISCC Basic Training is a mandatory requirement for all auditors before they can conduct audits under ISCC.
The training is strongly recommended to auditors, companies, and any interested part in the view of a near-future certification in the RFNBOs environment. Please note that the successful completion of an ISCC Basic Training course is a pre-condition to become an ISCC auditor.
- ISCC trainings are open for all interested parties
- ISCC trainings are held in English (if not stated otherwise)
- Training documents are provided to the participants prior to the training via download link
- Participants should use their laptops for the training
- A Proof of Participation can only be issued for participants who attend the entire training to the end and also actively participate in the group work ⇒ a stable and continuous internet connection is on own responsibility
- An online test for auditors after the training will be mandatory if they wish to conduct audits in the near future (applies after recognition by the European Commission)
- Ma 2023, Online Training