Further dates to be announced soon.
Previous ISCC Webinars
ISCC PLUS Feedback Meeting with Certification Bodies
23 May 2023, 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm (CEST, UTC +2)
ISCC PLUS CB Meeting with focus on the recent developments and experiences with the ISCC PLUS scheme.
ISCC Webinar: Food Security Standard (FSS) Add-on
10 May 2023, Webinar, 01:30 – 2:30 pm (CEST, UTC+2)
In 2022 ISCC launched the new ISCC Food Security Add-On further highlighting the importance of social sustainability in agricultural production. The Add-On provides certification that demonstrates compliance with national due diligence and internationally recognized principles. Application of the Add-On allows companies to demonstrate that their producers are ensured a food-secure livelihood while providing raw materials for downstream supply chains. The webinar mainly focused on:
- The rationale for introducing the FSS Social Sustainability Add-On, particularly in the context of current and future E&S due diligence regulations
- Added value of the Add-On compared to ISCC EU and PLUS core certification
MCS / ClimatePal Webinar: Net-Zero Emissions and Carbon Crediting
9 May 2023, 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm (CEST, UTC+2)
Amid the climate crisis, there is growing pressure on companies to mitigate greenhouse gases within their value chains and beyond. Many are committing to net-zero targets and, as a result, the voluntary carbon market has experienced a renaissance with exponential growth in recent years – with more buyers seeking carbon credits to offset their emissions and more suppliers identifying opportunities to mitigate greenhouse gases and generate carbon credits.
Recently, ISCC has received an increasing number of inquiries from our system users about net-zero claims and carbon credits, and the feasibility and eligibility of their activities for generating carbon credits to monetize mitigations.
In this context, and in continuation with our efforts to inform key stakeholders, such as corporates, auditors, and certification bodies, we are pleased to announce the webinar “Net-Zero Emissions and Carbon Crediting” hosted by Meo Carbon Solutions (MCS) and ClimatePal. The webinar focused on:
- How net-zero claims are enabled and recognized
- What the state and trends of the voluntary carbon market are
- What the basic rules for claiming net-zero and carbon crediting are
- How the quality and integrity of carbon crediting can be improved
- How to generate or source carbon credits