What are the benefits of a membership in the ISCC Association and how does my organization or myself become a member?
Please note that for an ISCC certification, you do not necessarily need to become a member of the ISCC Association. However, as a member there are various benefits that we would like to point out to you:
- Privileged access to information
- Advisory services regarding sustainability, chain of custody and GHG
- Possibility to participate in the ISCC General Assembly and Regional Stakeholder Committees
- Influence on ISCC strategy and future developments
- Networking opportunities
- Reduced quantity dependent fees for conversion units holing an ISCC certificate.
You may find more details about the ISCC Association and the membership on our website. After completing the application for membership, return to us by fax or mail. The board members will review your application and decide on acceptance or rejection of the application based on the company’s potential contribution to the purpose and tasks of the Association as stipulated in the ISCC Statutes.
The ISCC Statutes are valid since 26 July 2021. The update of the ISCC Statutes has been approved at the ISCC e.V. General Assembly on 24 February 2021.