Shape the future as a member of the ISCC Association
The ISCC Association …
- Promotes sustainable cultivation of biomass and its sustainable and traceable processing and utilisation
- Provides support to stakeholders who promote sustainable cultivation and utilisation of biomass
- Provides a forum for a balanced stakeholder dialogue about sustainability and certification
- Establishes regional stakeholder committees committees for the discussion of issues with high practical relevance
- Promotes and continuously improves the ISCC certification system for sustainable biomass and its processing
Your company would like to shape the future of ISCC?
Click here to find out about the benefits of an ISCC membership and how to become an ISCC member.
Board members of ISCC e.V.
Prof Gernot Klepper Ph.D. (chair)
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Kiel, Germany
Kiel Earth Institute (speaker)
National Committee for Global Change Research (NKGCF) (chair)
German Climate Consortium (DKK) (deputy chairman)
Director, Ambrian Energy GmbH, Hamburg, Germany
Sustainability Manager, Muenzer Bioindustrie GmbH, Wien, Austria
Dr Steffen Mueller
Energy Resources Center, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, USA
EcoOils Limited, Singapore
Sustainability Manager Europe, Archer Daniels Midland, Hamburg, Germany