03 September 2019
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We herewith inform you about an update of the German Nabisy database. Please share this information with all relevant members of staff within your organisation.
The BLE has informed ISCC that the update for the combined transcription of proofs for suppliers will take place tomorrow afternoon (04 September 2019).
The major changes coming into effect include:
- Introduction of an option for a combined transcription of proofs for suppliers (update on 04 September 2019)
- Outlook: Simultaneous download of several (uploaded) proofs
- Updated information of Nabisy on ble.de/biomasse
- Indicating excessively high calculated GHG values lead to invalidity
- Miscellaneous (connecting document, scope of validity and e-mail addresses)
In addition, the update informs about upcoming Nabisy workshops (scheduled between September and November 2019).
The letter from the BLE (“Nabisy Information 9”) with detailed explanations regarding all changes can be downloaded here on the website of the BLE (below ‘Information letter Nabisy’).
A German translation of this System Update will follow shortly.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact ISCC.
Your ISCC team